Monday, September 10, 2012

Convo Convoy: NOT the Craigslist Killer

after hearing back from PossibleRoommate 2 and 3 that they were both still interested in the apartment

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:40 PM
FROM: traceYevidence
TO: O DanniGirl
Subject: Plan

ok so...

PossibleRoommate2: We'll respond to her say that that day and time works out good for us.
PossibleRoomate3: So I think that it's important (and safer) that we both be there. So I say we meet him right after work tomorrow before Zumba? Oh wait the house isn't clean??  Let me know.

Also we need the plan. Corner Cafe???

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 12:44 PM
FROM: O DanniGirl
TO: traceYevidence
Subject: Plan

PossibleRoommate2: OK
PossibleRoommate3: Tomorrow is okay with me.
House: I'll go home and clean tonight.
I don't know about ThirdRoommate's room.
Corner Cafe Yes.

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:02 PM
FROM: traceYevidence
TO: O DanniGirl
Subject: Plan

Okay I texted ThirdRoommate, She says that's fine but she'll be at work - which is fine.
This is what I was going to say to the 2 and 3 - I figured I would be blunt cause it's kinda funny.
Add and Edit what you want. and send it back to me.

Hi Possible Roommate,

That time and date is great.
We figured we could meet at the Corner Cafe on Main st - make sure you're not the Next Craiglist Killer, You can do the same - and take it from there. Feel free to come with questions, concerns etc..
See you then,
Tracey and Danni

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM
FROM: O DanniGirl
TO: traceYevidence
Subject: Plan
How about?

Hi Possible Roommate,

That time and date is great.
We figured we could meet at the Corner Cafe on Main St. We figured someplace public to make sure you're not the Next Craiglist Killer. You can verify that we are and then we can take it from there.
Feel free to come with questions, concerns etc...

See you then,
Tracey and Danni

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:19 PM
FROM: traceYevidence
TO: O DanniGirl
Subject: Plan

OR

Hi Possible Roommate,

That time and date is great.
We figured we could meet at the Corner Cafe on Main St. We figured someplace public to make sure you're not the Next Craiglist Killer. You can verify that we are not and then we can take it from there.

lol

sounds good, I'll send that now.


No comments:

Post a Comment