Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Convo Convoy: Oh positive

Tracey: I should donate blood. I always mean to but forget.
Danni: I would like to too but I’m not necessarily a needed type. It’s not like I’m O neg. I’m A positive.
Tracey: Yeah but A positive is better for A positive then O neg is.




*contemplation*




Tracey: It’s weird that people have different types. Like what’s the difference? I mean I know that the cells are different shapes and what not but what does that mean? How does it affect people?
Danni: I don’t know. Maybe when the Earth is covered with toxic slime we’ll turn into different things like you’d be a lizard and I’d be a dinosaur.




*another long pause of contemplation*




Tracey: Yeah but lizards and dinosaurs are like the same thing. Like if you were a dinosaur I’d be like a bird…Well birds are still close to dinosaurs. Maybe I’d be a monkey. No, that would be like reverse evolution.
Danni: True.

No comments:

Post a Comment