Thursday, February 7, 2013

Convo Convoy: non-Justin Crush


Danni: So who was your favorite member of N*SYNC? and Justin doesn't count because let's admit it, everyone loves Justin. (pause) I think you can tell a lot about a person by who their non-Justin crush was.

Tracey: That's true! Mine was Joey. He was fun and he liked Superman.

Danni: I liked Chris. I loved his hair.

Tracey: Chris?

Danni: Yeah! When I was in 6th grade and all my friends went on spring break to these tropical locations, I was always jealous. Especially when they came back with their hair in those really small braids with the beads. Chris' hair was like that all the time. It was so cool!

Tracey: So what does that say about us?

Danni: You're a 12 year-old boy and I want to go on vacation and get my hair did.
_______________________________

Who was your non-Justin crush?


No comments:

Post a Comment